Thursday, June 5, 2014

Classroom Theme

I finally picked a theme! I have decided to go with hot pink, black, grey, polka dot, chevron, and zebra… thats a theme right?! I just placed a couple orders for supplies and they should be here within the next week! Very exciting!!! 

Oh, and can I just tell you the amount of FREE stuff I found on TPT!! I am so very thankful for everyone who shared so many things for free. I am a first year teacher so I need EVERYTHING and I only get a budget of $100… which we all know won't go very far at all. 

Can anyone recommend a good place to have things printed at a good quality for a fair price?
I know I can print at home but I just don't think the quality will be as good as I want it to be.

I can't wait to get everything and then get in my classroom next month and start preparing!! I will be sure to post pictures of my classroom once I'm finished!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment